Monday, 12 July 2010

Middle of July already


Since I got back from the clinic, I have been very busy doing the same thing over and over and over again 24/7 to look after our new born Masaki. At first, I was thinking whether I was doing correctly, the baby is getting enough milk he needs and so on. Then, I started thinking when this would ever end? Now, I am on the second month, things are getting easier and my sleep during the night started to get slightly longer, phew!! and most of all, Masaki is growing rapidly so I must be doing OK.

It is not all downside for getting up frequently throughout the night though. I managed to watch World Cup & Wimbledon tennis live! and was very surprised that Japanese team played a lot better than I originally anticipated. England, on the other hand, was very disappointing result. Luckily I did not stay awake for the games.

As for Woody dog, he has been very good, welcoming the new addition. Yesterday, for the first time all of us including Masaki went out for a walk as the weather was good (a lot cooler than last few weeks). I think Woody enjoyed it very much.

No comments: